I was initially approached by Ship to do a complete design overhaul of their existing marketing website. Their current site was hooked into their rails app product and they needed to separate the two and adopt a more user friendly platform so that they could easily update and maintain the site without getting the rails devs involved.
As a newly minted startup, they also lacked continuity and consistency in their brand and marketing efforts and needed ad collateral for the upcoming conference season. The trickiest part? We had 2 weeks to do it…
Clean, sans serif font type with a neutral and approachable feel that’s optimized for viewing across various (even teeny tiny) devices.
Color palette is contrasting and bright and the greys have been tinted with Ship’s official teal
- Brand guideline creation
- Global element and typography settings
- Page layout design and WordPress integration
- Custom graphic and icon design
- Photography curation, optimization and editing
- WordPress plugin installation, configuration and framework customization
- Responsive testing
- Marketing collateral design
- Ad and social asset design